Skip to main content

A Workaholic Ant!!


Hello friends, hope you all are doing well. I hope you all are enjoying the work that I have been sharing with you.
Today I am going to write on one of my friends, she is really a workaholic but this does not mean she does not relax or spend time with others. From what I know about her, she just wants to give her best whether it's about the work or her hobbies, which is something I really appreciate about her.
So, below is a short poem dedicated to her.

Ants are all black,
which don't know how to slack.
They are very hardworking
and hence are worth praising!
Now I know, why black looks good on you.
Just like the ants, you're hardworking and smart too!!
Hope she does not hate the bugs and if she does then soon, I will have to take a long break from writing! But ants are cool, right? So, I think I am in a safe zone :D
Do you also think the Ants are cool? Please comment and let me know your thoughts on this.

Take care.
Regards, 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Little red riding hood and an Owl

Everyone knows about the story of the Little red riding hood, but that's only a small part of it. But let me tell you the part of the story that nobody talks about. ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Long before the girl encountered the wolf, the part of the story you all are aware of, she met an owl. Don't even think of comparing the owl and the wolf as their natures were like the opposite poles of the magnet. The wolf was greedy and foul, whereas the owl had a loving and caring nature. The owl loved to sing songs even though he had an average voice, but his innocence and the caring nature attracted the other animals towards him. He used to sing all night keeping all the other animals awake with faces full of ecstasy and not sleep. As you all know, the girl had an adventurous and curious nature. One night she heard an unappealing but pleasant sound and went out to look for the source of the sound and saw a little owl sitting on

A Walk through hell!!

I know it's been too long since I've written anything, but I warned you about this in my last post - "A workaholic ant", that if my friend finds about the comparison between her and an ant (BUG!), my writing days are over. :( Now, since my writing spirit and the hand are finally healed, I thought of sharing an incident happened with me some time ago. It was not at all funny, at least for me, but all my friends had a great laugh at it. You know how friends are, the little devils... So, let me tell you what exactly happened and that too without adding any spices ;). So this story is about a boy Joy (me!!), who went away from his home to start living in a different town because of his job. The boy tried to travel back and forth but since it used to take 3-4 hour daily just for travel, he decided to stay near his office.  Since the boy, didn't want to live alone, he asked one of his friends, who was also looking for a place there and they decided